Saturday, November 28, 2009

You could have a change of heart if you would only change your mind...

I always look outward, when I should probably be looking in. It's one of those lessons that I suppose is always somewhere in the back of my mind. As my resolution never changes, the result follows suit. I often wish I could just grab the world like a globe and shake it. What if the world were a snowglobe, with our Creator sitting up there and shaking it up as part of the great test?

I don't know if I need a huge change of heart, but I do need to change my outlook. In order to find what's right, I need to be what's right. If I want the incredible, I need to be the incredible. My intentions are always admirable... but the road to hell is paved with them. I just have such a disconnect in execution.

I'm wearing a green shirt and red shorts right now. They just happened to be what was dry when I got home from the gym, but considering the holiday season, it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment